- Eligible Pay is not prorated in case of Loss of Pay.
- If the PF Basis is more than Eligible Pay, based on the option "Eligible pay or PF Basis whichever is less" in Infotype 0587, Eligible pay also needs to be prorated incase of LOP.
- Both EPF Basis Wage type (/111) and Eligible Pay(INR 15,000) should Prorate ,when radio button 'PF Basis' in Provident Fund Contribution (IT0587) infotype is selected.
- For LOP scenario, Eligible pay is not Prorated, only PF basis is prorated which is incorrect.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
INEPF, NWEPF, PCEPFIN0, HINCALC0, /3F1 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.