- As Government has announced the reduction in rate of contribution under the ESI act from 6.5% to 4% with effect from 1st July.2019.
- As per recently received Government circular, the reduction has been announced in the rate of ESI contribution from 6.5% to 4%, effective from 01.07.2019.
- Reduction of ESI rate w.e.f. 1st July 2019,Government reduces ESI contribution rate to total 4%,which is Employee Contribution as 0.75% and Employer Contribution as 3.25%
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Percent,wef,ESIC,INESI,EE, ER,T7INE3,per cent,HINCALC0,PC00_M40_CALC , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.