- You are working with the SuccessFactors Adapter in an on-premise SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO)
- As per SAP Note 2255783 Additional parameters introduction in PI SFSF receiver, you would like to set the timeout value to 0
- You would like to know the path to the mentioned timeout parameter.
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, sfsf.sfapi.http.call.timeout , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SUF , SuccessFactors Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.