- Creating a view in an Oracle Physical Data Model (PDM).
- Reversing an ORACLE view using a script file or a data source.
- View definition uses the WITH clause and/or recursive subquery factoring.
- Tab Columns of the view property sheet displays all the columns named in the SQL query: some are unexpectedly duplicated.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Oracle DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
odbc, "reverse engineer", RE, expression, CTE, 819519, CR819519, CR#819519 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.