- You are passing multiple properties of the same name with different values to your Fiori application, for example:
- You observe that only the last property value (in the above example propertyval2) is received by the application
- Checking the browser Developers Console, the following error is recorded:
Array startup parameters violate the designed intent of the Unified Shell Intent, use only single-valued parameters!
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3x and higher releases
- Fiori Launchpad on NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- Fiori Launchpad on ABAP Frontend Server (Gateway)
missing, existing, forward, forwarded, abap, r3, ep, enterprise, portal, flp, fiori, launchpad, launch, pad, FLP@EP, truncated, url, uri, passing, passed, properties, params, parameters, ui5, sapui5 , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , SAP Fiori Launchpad User Interface , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.