- A problem has occurred on the platform
- The problem may be intermittent, but only occurs when connecting via Load Balancer
- It does not occur when connecting directly to the Web Application Server, bypassing the Load Balancer
- or (with some exceptions) when only one Web Application Server is presently available to the Load Balancer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Load Balancer (e.g. F5, Apache, nginx, Web Dispatcher, etc.)
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 persistent, loadbalancer, troubleshooting, support, out of scope , KBA , bidep , tskba , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.