- The defined upper and lower limits of an inspection characteristic maintained in a task list (for example inspection plan) are not reflected in the created inspection lot.
- During results recording different values are displayed as specification limits than expected.
- System ignores the lower and upper limits defined in the task list and copies random values to the characteristic specifications of the inspection lot.
Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-BD-ICH, Master inspection characteristics, inspection plan, inspection lot, task list, material, dependent specification characteristics, incomplete copy model, quantitative MIC, incorrect, wrong, incomplete, upper limit, lower limit, adjust, delete, QFLTP-TOLERANZUN, QFLTP-TOLERANZOB, QAMKR-TOLGRENZE, tolerance , KBA , QM-PT-BD-ICH , Inspection Characteristic , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.