- Loan accounting not generating Wage type /3J1 -Loan-Int. Rate adv Taxed
- Loan-Int. Rate adv Taxed wagetype /3J1 not calculated in Payroll
- /127 - Annual Perk wage type not done for Loan processing.
- /3J1 wage type is not calculated in INJ2 rule .
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
perquisite,imputed income ,differential income tax ,Perk value, Taxation interest rate advantage,/3J1, reference interest rate , debit interest rate, interest rate
advantage, loans , loan conditions , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.