Scenario 1: Users have enabled the standard PUSH functionality for SAP Work Manager 6.5.1 which is deployed on SAP Cloud Platform
The admin have followed the standard SAP Work Manager 6.5 configuration document and used Workorder Assignment Type = 4
When the BASIS goes to the Mobile Add-On admin portal via the transaction /syclo/Admin, all pushes never gets sent to the Agentry client mobile devices and this makes the user not received them
- The above picture shows that the status of the PUSH are all completed with total recipients of 0 which indicates unsuccessful transmits to the concerned parties
- Scenario 2: From Scenario 1's solutions (Cause 1 to Cause 5 below) and after turning off polling (via the transmit configuration in Agentry editor and publish the application), push is no longer working
- The admins are aware that for APNS / FCM (formely GCM) is to be used for event based push but for Windows the admin expect it to work without any such configurations
- What are we missing and why wouldn't the push work when polling is turned off in Windows?
- Also there isn't any documentation to setup push via FCM and even in the SCP cockpit the setting only mentions about GCM configuration and not FCM?
- Scenario 3: Pooling is disabled and push stopped working
- Scenario 4: After configuring solution for Scenario 3: Connection test is OK. Status HTTP Response 200. Still service event Push is not working
- Scenario 5: Push not working in the Cloud and have an error as follows:
"No error handling configured for [com.sap.agentry.ace.ACECommunicationChannel] and the following error occurred java.io.EOFException: null".
SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Work Manager 6.5.1
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.1 SP04
"Agentry Keep Alive Message","Push not working for SAP Work Manager 6.5","Agentry Cloud Edition Push fails","Work Manager push fails in cloud","Push and certificate","Agentry Push Port","Agentry On-Premise versus Cloud","Work Manager On-Premise versus Cloud","SAP Cloud Platform Work Manager Push fails","How to setup SAP Work Manager Push","SAP Work Manager 6.5 Push Checklist","Troubleshooting SAP Work Manager Push","No error handling configured for [com.sap.agentry.ace.ACECommunicationChannel] and the following error occurred java.io.EOFException: null" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , MOB-CLD-AGS , HCP Cloud Agentry services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.