You have a sales quote and set it to Completed clicking the option Set as Won. However, the Progress stays as Pending and does not change to Completed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open a sales quote with Status: In Process and Progress: Pending.
- Click Actions > Set as Won.
RESULT: The Status is now Completed and Progress: Pending
You expect that the Progress of the quote should also have changed to Completed.
There is not product in the sales quote.
It is possible to set a quote without products as won when the scoping question "Do you want to submit sales quotes without items?" is selected.
Selecting this question means that you are submitting a quote without a product and hence, the quote won't have Pricing.
The Progress field is dependent of the pricing. As there is no pricing in this case, the progress stays as Pending.
On the other hand, the field Status is automatically changed to Completed when you select "Set as won".
If you do not wish to have quotes with Progress Pending, you can unselect the mentioned scoping question.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the tab 4.Questions.
- Unfold these sections: Sales > New Business > Sales Quote.
- Deselect the question "Do you want to submit sales quotes without items?".
- Save the changes that you have made to the project.
2540377 - FAQ for Sales Quotes
sales quote, product, scoping question, pricing, status, progress, pending, completed, , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To