You set up a Renewal for Contract with multiple line items. During renewal for each line item a new recurrence pattern is created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a contract ABC with renewal rule and 2 line items (ABC represents the contract ID)
- Create an invoice schedule for both line items.
- Assign the invoice schedules to one Recurrence Pattern.
- Release the contract and wait for items to be renewed.
Each Line Item creates a new recurrence pattern, which is identical to the originally used recurrence pattern.
- Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Open the Contracts view.
- Open Contract ABC.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Select the Invoice Schedule subtab.
- Edit Invoicing Time Frame.
You can see the original recurrence pattern and a recurrence pattern for each renewed line item.
- This is the expected system behavior.
- During renewal, a new recurrence pattern is created for each line item, which contains the information from the original recurrence pattern.
Contract, Vertrag, Recurrence Pattern, Wiederholungsmuster, Rechnungsterminplan, Invoice Schedule , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem