You are running an OData query to retrieve report information, and the following error occurs:
500 SAP Internal Server Error, no more memory available to extend an internal table. (termination: RABAX_STATE)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Select the report and click the Build Odata Queries button.
- Set the relevant selection to the report using the Odata query builder.
- Click Generate Data Query once everything is set up.
- Test the query.
The following error message appears:
500 SAP Internal Server Error no more memory available to extend an internal table. (termination: RABAX_STATE)
500 SAP Internal Server Error.
This message may occur when the amount of data handled during the query is too high, and may exceed the limit transactional data.
The best approach will be reducing the total records retrieved in your query, such number of characteristics included in $select or add selections by using $filter.
Further you can adjust your query like this:
- Increase the parameter $inlinecount=allpages& in the query before the $skip parameter. This parameter is useful for queries which handle high amounts of data.
- Not assigned and null values has to be passed as filter condition in the format ‘” “’.
Note that using only the $top parameter, without $filter parameter, will not change the performance of the query, but will only limit the number of displayed records instead.
See the SAP Odata blog here, section: Filter by initial values.
You can also check the OData webinar for further details.
ODATA Query, 500 SAP Internal Server Error, no more memory available to extend, termination: RABAX_STATE, AP-RC-ANA; gateway timeout; timeout; time out; , KBA , 500 sap internal server error , odata query , termination: rabax_state , ap-rc-ana , timeout , no more memory available to extend , gateway timeout , time out , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To