- Executing dbcc dbreboot("shutdown_load", database_name) received error 2259
Example of error 2259:
Warning: System process # is using the database 'database_name ', dbid ## while a database shutdown is being attempted. If the database shutdown is unsuccessful, retry it later.
- This can also occur when using the dbcc dbreboot options: shutdown, reboot and report
- ASE errorlog contains Infected with 11 (SIGSEGV) error with a stacktrace on function dbt_kept_by_pss()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR 819540, CR819540, 819540 , dbcc dbreboot , shutdown_load, dbt_kept_by_pss , dbs_waitfortasks , dbs__forcedshutdown. , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.