- Is multi-select cascading picklist supported on job requisitions?
- Is it possible to define a multi-select picklist field (mfield) as the child picklist of a single-select picklist field (filter)?
- The child mfield is not showing up on the job requisition page.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Currently, we support only the below combination for cascading picklists.
- Parent and child are multi-select fields.
- Parent and child are single-select fields.
Please raise an enhancement request for product management to evaluate if other combination needs to supported, e.g. single-select parent and multi-select child field.
Cascading multi-select picklist fields (mfield) are rendered as a single field with child options on the Job Requisition Details page.
The child mfield is not showing up as an independent field. Child options are shown when you expand the parent option in the parent mfield.
mfield, filter, Job Requisition, cascading, picklist, multiselect=”true”, parent, child, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem