- You are in the process of a Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) upgrade project
- You have installed a new system at the new release e.g. 7.5
- You are transporting your PI configuration objects from the Source system to the newly installed system
- You get the error below in Communication Channel Monitor:
Cannot lookup the ra connection factory. Reason path to object does not exists. First missing component is com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra the whole lookup name is deployed deployedadapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adpater.sftp.sftp
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Export, Import , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.