- enqt and ensmon commands are not working.
When using enqt command for example "enqt pf=<ASCS_instance_profile> 11 20" to fill the lock table of the enqueue server with 20 locks. Then, when using enqt command for example "enqt pf=<ASCS_instance_profile> 20 1 1 9999" to check out the enqueue lock table entries, it returns "Number of selected entries: 0" which means filling the lock table of the enqueue server with 20 locks with enqt command above got failed.
- Following error from dev_eq_trcXXXX(at the same directory where enqt command performed):
*** ERROR => EnqLockTableAttach2: attach to lock table failed, rc = 3 [enxxmini.h 575]
***LOG GEF=> [enxxmini.h 576]
***LOG GZZ=> Attach to lock table failed [enxxmini.h 577]
***LOG GZZ=> Size = <XXXXXX>, rc = 3 [enxxmini.h 578]
- No enqueue table available.
- When using ensmon command (example "ensmon pf=<ASCS_instance_profile>" ), following output is displayed:
- Try to connect to host service sapdp00,
- could not create connection to enqueue server.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 (SAP_BASIS 7.50)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- ENSA2 is enabled
KBA , BC-CST-EQ , Enqueue , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.