- Unplanned substitution rule is not updated (ACTIVE flag) in HRUS_D2 table after substitute user (UserB) is accepted (activated) the unplanned substitution in My Inbox Fiori application.
- All the workitems from substituted user (UserA) are displayed properly in the substitute user (UserB) Inbox.
- Task Gateway
- SAP Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- My Inbox Fiori Application
- Unplanned Substitution
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, WFMSTD, missing ACTIVE flag in HRUS_D2, TWFS, TGWSTD , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.