- When linking the dimensions based on ID, the data is not displayed correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- For one table it shows the data correctly but for the other it returns with "No value".
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.10.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story.
- Set-up linking using the "Link Dimensions" option.
- Link the dimensions by ID.
- Notice that the linking does not work properly and one of the widget returns "No value".
- All of the dimension from one of the model has trailing space in their Member ID.
- Because of this mismatch between Member IDs, the table blend cannot produce any matches and displays the "No value" message.
The issue can be resolved by fixing these mismatches between the Member IDs.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Linking, dimension, model, ID, display, show, value, mismatch, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem