- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated on the DR server of an SAP ASE HADR system.
- The DR server may crash due to this error
- The ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module pthread_cond_destroy() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00007ffff6d5d417 (pthread_cond_destroy+0x27), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000e00000033)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR819445, CR#819445, 819445 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.