- In App Maintain Business Partner, planning level field is not available under Customer: Account Management tab.
- How Planning level is assigned to a business partner?
- Where to see the mapping between planning level and planning group?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on App 'Maintain Business Partner'.
- Provide the business partner number and press start.
- Double click on the business partner.
- Select BP role: Customer (Fin.Accounting)
- Select Company Code tab.
- Under Customer: Account Management tab, only planning group field is visible.
This is a Standard behaviour.
For S/4 HANA CLOUD, below SSCUI should be used to check the planning level which is assigned to a particular planning group for a customer or supplier. Use App "Manage Your Solution" and follow below steps:
- Go to 'Configure your solution'.
- Choose Application area as <Finance>.
- Choose Sub-application Area as <Cash and Liquidity Management>.
- Select <Cash Operations> Item.
- Then Define Planning Group in SSCUI 101028.
For S/4 HANA On-Premise system, follow the below IMG path;
Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Cash Management -> Planning Levels and Planning Groups -> Define Planning Groups.
In order to 'Define Planning Level' you can use SSCUI 101027 for S/4 HANA CLOUD and below IMG path for S/4 HANA On-Premise;
Financial Supply Chain Management -> Cash and Liquidity Management -> Cash Management -> Planning Levels and Planning Groups -> Define Planning Levels.
CASH_MANAGER, AP_ACCOUNTANT, AR_ACCOUNTANT, Define Planning Groups, 101028, S4_PC, cloud, Planning level, Planning group, FIN-FSCM-CLM, FI-FIO-AR, LO-MD-BP, Cash Operations, 101027, Cash and Liquidity Management, Cash Management , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM , SAP Cash Management , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To