This KBA relates to the legacy version LUC 2.x only. It is heavily recommended to upgrade to LUC 3.x for Full Support and for a much simpler deployment process.
Tomcat, dedicated to SAP BusinessObjects is being used to deploy the app. The Live Universe Connect (LUC) app can not be started after successful deployment on the Tomcat. The App seems to be deployed and is visible under Tomcat Manager GUI but does not start automatically, neither after clicking on the Start button.
Error generated in Tomcat Catalina log file:
- INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive <TOMCAT_PATH>\webapps\sap#boc#ina.war
- SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
- SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/sap/boc/ina] startup failed due to previous errors
Error generated in Tomcat localhost log file at same time as the line #2 above:
- SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sap.csina.cloud.connector.servlets.GetInfoListener
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/sap/csina/cloud/lde/LdeServerHandler, method: fixSymLinkOnLinux, signature: (Ljavax/servlet/ServletContext;)V, offset: 19) invokedynamic bytecode is not supported in this class file version
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020
- Tomcat 7,8,9
- SAP/Oracle JVM version 8
- SAP BOE LIVE DATA CONNECT 2.x
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, UseSplitVerifier, JVM, tomcat, luc, live universe connect, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.