You're trying to log in the Microsoft Outlook Add-In, but is getting one of the below messages:
SAP Business ByDesign - BC Scoping Error: Groupware is not scoped in for synchronization, the synchronization is not possible. Please change the scoping for synchronization to work.
SAP Cloud For Customer - The SAP Cloud For Customer Add-In for Microsoft Outlook has not been set up yet. Please ask your administrator to check the business configuration settings for the integration of local e-mail applications.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
The scoping questions for Groupware integration in Business Configuration were not completed successfully.
Note: The screenshots are taken from SAP Cloud For Customer, but the options are the same in SAP Business ByDesign.
Please check if your scoping is correctly done according to the below requirements:
1. Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
2. Go to Implementation Projects.
3. Select your current project.
4. Click on Edit Project Scope button.
5. Navigate to Scoping phase by clicking Next.
6. Expand Communication and Information Exchange.
7. Expand Office and Desktop Integration.
8. Make sure the Microsoft Office Integration element is checked.
9. Advance to Questions phase.
10. Expand General Business Data.
11. Expand Business Partners.
12. Select Handling of Business Partners.
13. On the Questions for Handling of Business Partners pane expand Account Maintenance.
14. Make sure the following questions are checked:
a) Do you want to sync accounts and contacts in your solution with Microsoft Outlook?
b) Do you want to sync accounts and contacts in Microsoft Outlook with your solution?
15. Continue and complete the project edition process.
16. You should be able to log in the Add-In now.
Groupware; Add-in; Add-on; Scoping; Scope; Connect; Login; Outlook; Logon; , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To