- Why is it important that the status be maintained by all involved parties for each incident?
- What are the details of the Status of an incident?
- Why does an incident automatically confirm?
- How are notifications sent?
- How to do a search for a potential solution?
- What types of files can be sent to an incident?
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Notification incidents Reporting life cycle life-cycle
Automatic confirmation file types, KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , Service Channel (Inbox) , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.