Is it possible to change the labels for the Candidate Privacy Options when they are creating the candidate profile?
- "Any Company recruiter worldwide"
- "Any company recruiter in my country of residence"
- "Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to"
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
That is possible to edit by using the Manage Languages feature. You can the step by step on the following KBA that is specific on how to update these labels using this feature: 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform.
This will apply to Internal Candidates, and for External Candidates too.
The tokens that will refer to each option are as follow:
- Any company recruiter worldwide: RECRUITING_RECRUITER_WORLDWIDE
- Any company recruiter in my country of residence: RECRUITING_RECRUITER_IN_MY_COUNTRY
- Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to: RECRUITING_ONLY_RECRUITER_MANAGING_JOBS
Note: It is not possible to add anything else in the token text. The suggestion is to use the Manage Languages tool.
candidate, privacy, options, labels, manage languages, recruiter, worldwide, country of residence, jobs applied , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To