You are using view TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC to maintain the address data for users with a business partner assignment as it is not possible in user management (transaction SU01, function module BAPI_USER_CHANGE, Central User Administration or an identity management system), or in transaction BP.
This functionality was delivered and expaned on the following notes:
- 2548303 - S/4HANA: Configuration of maintenance for workplace address
- 2558350 - S/4HANA: Integration of EEWA changes into identity API
- 2570961 - Simplification item S4TWL - Business User Management
- 2571544 - EEWA: New functions for the user
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - article for the answers of the following:
- View TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC is customized to maintain address data from User Management. CUA (Central User Administration) is active but the address is still taken from HR data.
- You are getting warning message "BP XXXXXX: Change of field XXXXXXX not permitted using data source HR".
- S/4HANA OnPremise edition
- Integration from the Employee to the Business Partner.
TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC, /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE, address user data , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.