- You want to develop reports on top of IQ table
- You have completed the DBCO connection with IQ system and tested the connection successfully.
- From RSA1 you try to create the IQ datasource (RSA1 > Create DataSource), after entering schema name you are getting list of IQ tables in correct manner but when you click in the Proposal Tab this error is returned:
SQL error 852- with message : [IQ Error SQL-852:42513][Sybase IQ]Table name 'sys
Message no. RSDS_ACCESS023
- From the developer trace file this can be found:
C ERROR: -1 in function PrepOperation (SQLPrepare) [line 31891]
C (-852) [42S13] [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Sybase IQ]Table name 'sysindexes' is ambiguous
C sql statement is ==> SELECT si.name, si.indid, CASE WHEN si.status & 2 = 2 THEN 'UNIQUE' ELSE 'NONUNI
C QUE' END, si.keycnt FROM sysindexes si, sysobjects so, sysusers su WHERE si.id =
C so.id AND si.indid between 1 and 254 AND so.name = ? AND so.uid = su.uid AND s
C u.name = ?
C /* R3:CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP:500 T:sysindexes M:250 */
- No ST22 dump is generated when error is returned.
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
- SAP Sybase IQ - All versions
BW, data source, RSA1, IQ, sysindexes, ambiguous , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-IQ , BW on HANA with Sybase IQ Near-line Storage , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.