- Scenario 1: Unable to find Design Studio applications in SAP BI Mobile App
- Scenario 2: Unable to open Design Studio applications in SAP BI Mobile App, without having active Analysis Application Services after upgrading from Design Studio 1.6 to Lumira 2.1
- Scenario 2: Error in SAP BI Mobile App:
HTTP Status 404 - Not found
/Message<b>/MobileBIService/null</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target source or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 5 Patch 5 and above
- Design Studio 1.6 Support Pack 4 / Lumira 2.x Add-on
- SAP BI Mobile App
- iOS / Android
BusinessObjects business objects Lumira Designer Analysis Application service is not showing incorrect size of MobileBIService MOBIServer file folder war tomcat warfiles work Catalina localhost sap_bobj enterprise_xi40 the origin server did not find a current representation for the target source or is not willing to disclose that one exists , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.