- rs_init failed while adding database to replication in a non-Warm Standby setup
- rs_init log shows:
- SQL Server message: msg 15223, level 12, state 0
- WARNING: "Active database or logical connection to Dataserver.database does not exist or is not controlled by this site"
- Unable to execute query 'create connection to "Dataserver"."database"
set error class rs_sqlserver_error_class
set function string class rs_sqlserver_function_class
set username "database_maint" set password *** with log transfer on as active for "Dataserver"."database"' against server 'Repserver'.
- Task failed: set connection to the database. Terminating configuration.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) All Versions
RepServer, RS, rs_init, add database , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.