You are trying to sort base on the field country, but you do not see the expected result.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Work center
- Go to Opportunities view
- In the object work list, select sort ascending/descending on the column country
You will see that the countries are not in the expected alphabetical order.
Example: While sorting ascending, you will see country Switzerland after Canada.
The system currently is set to, sorts by code value AD for Andorra and AE for United Arab Emirates, although it shows description on the UI. So based on the same since AD come before AE, it shows that Andorra is followed by United Arab Emirates in the drop-down list.
- Go to Sales Work Center.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Click in Adapt button and select Enter Adaptation Mode
- Again click in Adapt button and select Edit Screen
- Go to the Extension field tab and select the desired field
- Click in Configure Sorting and select Ascending Description, instead of Ascending Code
- Configure the values and save
Once this is done all the values will be sorted based on the description of the country, instead of the code value assigned against it.
Sorting, Country, Ascending, missing order, KUT fields, Code Value, Description. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To