- Error observed: [repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Security plugin error: An error has occurred in the plugin, but the plugin is unable to return a detailed error message.
- Windows AD is configured successfully through other logins such as IDT, CCM or BI Launchpad
- Error in high level traces:
- CKerbSessionMgr::Initialize() caught xn: LoadDLL: caught CSharedLibraryXn: errcode: 0; reason: Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library <installdir>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\secSSO.dll
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Client Tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Rich Client
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe Design Tool (UDT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.