When you try to set the reason for status in an opportunity , you notice that the field is not editable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Workcenter
- Navigate to Opportunities View
- Click on the New button
- In the Quick create view,fill the Mandatory fields
- Click on Save and Open
- Once the Opportunity 123 (Where 123 is the opportunity ID) opens, click on Edit button.
- Check the header
You will notice that the you are unable to set the Reason for Status as the field is not editable.
The Field is grayed out because you have not assigned any reasons for the Current Opportunity status in your Fine tuning.
Follow the below steps to Assign reasons to status.
- Go to Business configuration Work center
- In the Overview tab, Search for the fine tuning Activity : Opportunities
- Select the Assignment of Reasons option
- Assign the reasons that you want to be available for the current status of the Opportunity.
Reason for status, Opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem