- A 3935 error followed is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 3935, Severity: 20, State: 1
Fatal protocol error. xact_beginupdate() API was invoked in the wrong context. The transaction is currently in 'NULL XDES' state.
- It is followed by an "infected with signal 11" error in the module sortclean() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x165b078d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000ebb318 (sortclean+0x5b8), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000144)
- The stack trace contains modules:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, API, 1105, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.