Schedule a job that will update your spot awards eligible users.
SuccessFactors Rewards and Recognition
The job that can be scheduled through provisioning is called Update Eligible Employees For Spot Awards. Please reach out to the Cloud Product Support to configure this job for you if you do not have access to Provisioning. Make sure to provide these information.
1. Job Owner (The Job Owner will be used to authenticate all submitted jobs. They will also be the default user to receive E-mail notifications.)
2. Spot Award Program Name (The Spot Award Program you want to apply this job to.)
3. Occurrence: Once or Recurring
if Recurring - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
Time (for Daily), include the Day (for Weekly), inlcude Month (for Yearly)
4. Start Date
5. Optional - Additional E-mail notification recipients
6. Yes/No - Do you want to receive an email everytime the job starts?
These information are necessary for the scheduled job configuration.
spot awards eligibility, eligible users, update eligible users , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-ER , Eligibility Rules, configuration, etc. , How To