- A timeslice error with a stack trace, for example:
timeslice -501, current process infected at 103346370 (ibm_get_lock.fdpr.chunk.1+0x30)
- The following function calls are reported in the ASE errorlog:
Note: A sample of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- A memory dump shows a spinlock held on SSQLCACHE_SPIN.
- The contention in the statement cache pool was high.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PLXX
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PLXX
819733, CR819733, CR#819733 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.