- A candidate profile meets all purge criteria but is not being picked up by purge rule.
- It appears that the candidate does not have any applications visible in ad hoc reporting.
- The candidate has an application on a job requisition which has been deleted.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- The following setting is enabled in Manage Recruiting Settings: -> DRM 2.0 Candidate Purge: do not purge Candidate Profile if there are existing applications in the system for that candidate.
- The candidate profile is not getting picked up by purge rule even thought it appears to meet all criteria.
- If you run an ad hoc report the candidate does not have any applications in the system or all applications have already been anonymized (no existing applications).
The candidate has an application on a job requisition which has been deleted.
- Ad-Hoc reporting will only show live job requisition data, it is not possible to report on job requisitions which have been deleted (soft purged). In order to report on a deleted job requisition, a job requisition must first be restored in admin center.
- However, it is possible to report on deleted job requisitions using Integration Center.
- Run an integration center report and return application ID and Job Req ID and use candidate ID as a filter.
- Integration Center may return an application ID from a job requisition which has been deleted.
- You can choose to restore the job requisition in admin center, move the application to a disqualification status and close the job requisition.
- Run a Purge and when the application meets the criteria it will be picked up by purge.
- A suggestion may be to use Job Req Closure Date to start the Application aging for purge as the application last modified date will be altered when the application is moved to a disqualification status.
2103423 - DRM 2.0 to Purge Inactive Candidates and Inactive Applications - RCM
2635179 - New Data Retention Time Management in Recruiting Management
2144775 - Restore a deleted job requisition - Recruiting
2591563 - How to run reports using the Integration Center - Recruiting Management
Integration center, candidate, purge, drm, drtm, deleted, job requisition, existing applications, restore , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions