Work Progress of Ticket Items are changed to Ready when Ticket Status is changed to a Status with Assignment Status Planner Action.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click on the plus sigh '+' to create a new Ticket.
- Select Ticket Type XYZ (XYZ represents a Customer Support Ticket Type).
- Fill in the rest of the data and click on Save and Open.
- Go to the Items tab and add Item 123 (123 represents the ID of a Product of type Service).
- The Work Progress of the Item is set to Open.
- Edit the Ticket and change the Status from Open to a Status that has Assignment Status equal to Planner Action, for example, Requires Work.
- The Work Progress of the Item is changed to Ready and you are not able to release it for scheduling anymore.
The Ticket Type XYZ does not have the Requires Work flag checked.
The Requires Work flag indicates that the Ticket Type is set for the Service Repair scenario and this is needed for the scenario to work properly.
To add it:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- On the Overview, search for the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Open it and click on Maintain Document Types.
- Check the box Requires Work for Ticket Type XYZ.
- Save and Close.
This is the system expected behavior.
Ticket ; Work Progress ; Item ; Requires Work ; Status ; Ticket Type ; Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To