The career site search bar does not work properly in the mobile version configured in CSB.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Career Site Builder > Click Pages > Home
- Click (en_US) English > Main Brand > Home
- Click Search Bar
- Click Site > Vertical Padding: 100 px and Min Horizontal Padding: 60 px
- Result in mobile
The Vertical and Min Horizontal Padding have a large value that is not compatible with the mobile version.
Set the Vertical and Min Horizontal Padding to 0 px so that it can resolve properly using mobile.
Career site, CSB, Vertical Padding, Min Horizontal Padding, mobile version, search bar, recruiting marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions