Customer login to SAP Jam integrated to IAS and receives error
"You have been authenticated as userXXXX
Unfortunately, you do not have access to Jam."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Jam
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to SAP Jam instance integrated to IAS
2. Enter you IAS Credentials
3. Gets authenicated but receive error message "Unfortunately, you do not have access to Jam."
The setting "Subject Name Identifier" in IAS Tenant is not set to "User ID"
1. Login to your IAS Tenant as admin user
2. Go to Application & Resources
3. Go to Application > Select the application which is for your SAP Jam
4. Under Trust Tab click on "Subject Name Identifier"
5. Select the Option "User ID" and click Save
Note: This applies to SAP Jam only, and not SAP Work Zone.
SAP Jam integration to IAS, IAS to SAP Jam, SAP Jam to IAS, User authentication error, authentication error in SAP Jam, IAS, Unfortunately, you do not have access to Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-IAS , Integration with IAS , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem