How it works calculation of DivCountry and DivCountry.IsoCode3 fields in Onboarding 1.0
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
These calculations are guided by the account option called ConfigurableI9AddressLevel.
When this option is equal to False:
- Values for DivCountry will be taken from Level 1 of Corporate Structure;
- Even when property "key" is blank for field "Country", Onboarding Application will calculate this key.
When this option is equal to True:
- Go to Onboarding Super Admin > Form I-9 Company level;
- Check what level is set for process;
- If you find level 1, no changes are needed;
- If you find any other level, following settings are mandatory:
- In Super Admin > Corporate Structure > Level 1, you have to check if there is any keys with DivCountry. If you find some key with this mapping, you must to delete the property "Contry" and create it again without map key;
- In Super Admin > Corporate Structure > Level N (the same what you have in "Form I-9 Company Level") - Property "Country" must have the mapped key "DivCountry".
- Often "Name" and "Short Name" are the same, but we have some exceptions like per example: "Bolivia".
ConfigurableI9AddressLevel; DivCountry; Form I-9 Company Level; DivCountry.IsoCode3; Onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To