The date in the standard I-9 form displays an incorrect date format. There are different date format seen (UK and US, for example) for date fields in the form. It does not follow the date format of the user's default language setting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Generate the US I9 form on Signature Step
- Look for Today’s Date & signed date fields
- UK format date (DD/MM/YYYY) is shown, instead of US (MM/DD/YYYY)
Different default locale set in SuperAdmin > Locales:
|en-GB||English (United Kingdom)||default|
When there is no Form Culture defined in the form, it will use the default locale set in Super Admin for some date fields.
Set 'Form Culture' for the I9 form:
- Go to Onboarding > Reference Files > Forms > PDF Forms > click on 'I9 Feature Forms- Onboarding'
- Select 'US I9' form in the right hand side > click on 'Edit'
- In the 'Form Culture' field add 'en-US'
- As a result the date format for US I9 form will be specific to Locale en-US.
2484254 - How to set the UK date format in Forms
2160567 - How to setup UK date format - dd/mm/yyyy - in Date Format field in Panel Designer. Onboarding – All versions.
default, locale, form culture, culture, format, date, format date, date format , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , Problem