How to add fields in Manage Permission Groups > People Pool?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- There are only certain standard elements which can be displayed as RBP filters. You can find a full list of these fields from this help guide.
- The below instructions will only allow you to create your own custom list of standard element RBP filters of which you can only select from this list.
- When you create your own standard elements with the below instructions you will be overwriting the filters available by default
- If you add a standard element to DGFilters like below, you will always see "user" and "team view" by default as these are always 2 default fields available with DGfilters along with the standard elements you add in Manage Business Configuration > Filters > Dynamic Group Filters > DGFilters
(So for example if you do not have any standard elements added per below - you will see the full list of standard elements as default in RBP - if you then add in any standard element, for example "city" you are replacing the full list as default with just "city" and because "team view" and "users" will always be displayed you will have just these 3 filters available in RBP. HRIS elements are not affected by this, just the standard elements)
If you add in any other standard element other than what is listed here, it will not be displayed in RBP filters
If you replace the default standard element list by adding your own custom list of filters and leave out standard elements currently used in permission groups, you will no longer see the filter used in the group and if you try to check the members list you will receive the error outlined in KBA 2899566
- Go to: Manage Business Configuration > Filters > Dynamic Group Filters > DGFilters
- Filter Type "Permission Group Filter", click in: Details
- For Standard Elements, select the field in the Standard Element drop down
- For HRIS Elements, click in Details of HRIS Elements reference, example: Job Information (jobInfo)
- Add the field
For more details see SAP Help Guide on on Creating and Using Dynamic Group Filers in Business Configuration UI
In case you do not have DGFilters under Dynamic Group Filters, will be needed a Succession Data Model (SDM) XML modification, kindly reach out to your Partner to amend the SDM, see example below.
Note : EC HRIS elements which are available for dg-filters is EC logic for any questions on EC HRIS elements please raise a case with Employee Central
2591825 - How to create a custom DG Filter
Manage Permission Groups, People Pool, dg-filter, DGFilters, dg filter, standard, hris, SF success factors EC EP BCUI , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , How To