- Incorrect calculation of TDS, Surcharge and ECess when all three are calculated using separate tax codes each.
- TDS, Surcharge and ECess values are not displayed in J1INCHLN summary screen.
- Financial Accounting
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India Version (CIN) component.
TDS, Withholding tax, Surcharge, ECess, Cess, Separate method, J1INCHLN, Summary screen, configuration, calculation, tax type, tax code, J_1IEWT_SURC, J_1IEWTSURC, J_1IEWT_SURC1, J_1IEWTECESS, J_1IEWT_ECESS1, India, XX-CSC-IN-FI, 2821146, 282127, 1731265. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-IN , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.