You create a sales order but the delivery block field is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Click New.
- Fill in the relevant information.
- Click Save and Open.
- Observe: The Delivery Block is grayed out.
The Document Type used in the sales document is not the one maintained in the Business Configuration.
Delivery Block is a read-only field in C4C. The value of this field is set in ERP and is visible in C4C after the order has been replicated.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Activities List.
- Search for Accounts.
- Open the Sales Document Order Block Assignment.
- Maintain the Document Type to fit your business scenario.
- After the order has been replicated the field will be set.
Sales, Block, Order Block, Delivery Block , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem