- The following error happened during the installation of SAP ASE using SWPM.
Assertion failed: Detected database connection issues for host strsap<ID> with port 4901 and database server name <SID>.
Database connect via isql tool is possible.
Database connect via JDBC driver is not possible
- SAP ASE log shows that the DB started with IPV6 address.
network name <hostname>, interface IPv6, address abef::d4:ecff:fed9:104, type tcp, port 4901, filter NONE
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.