- After a complete retirement, the asset value does not equal 0. During the posting of the valuation created for the asset retirement, the accounting document for the asset postings contains 2 asset posting line items (posting key 70 and 75) instead of 1 line item (posting key 75).
- After complete retirement asset acquisition posting is not possible. The following error appears when trying to post: AA303 - You cannot post to this asset (Asset XXXXXXXXXXXXX deactivated)
- SAP S/4HANA - All versions except SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 (S4CORE 100) SPS 1-2
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0 (EA-APPL 606) SPS 17 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0 (EA-FIN 617) SPS 12 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP - SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0 (SAP_FIN 618) SPS 3 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA - SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA (EA-APPL 616) SPS 10 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Simple Finance, SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 (EA-FIN 700) SPS 9 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503 (SAP_FIN 720) SPS 5 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA Finance - SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605 (SAP_FIN 730) SPS 4 and higher
RE-FX, REFXSGDPR, SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, RE-FXSTD, Deactivate fixes asset, Retirement, N, R, Balance-Sheet Valuation of Contracts, RECACUST, Assign Asset Transaction Types, Evaluation, RECEASSETDEACT, AA 303, Deactivate Fixed Asset , KBA , RE-FX-LA , Lease Accounting , RE-FX-LA-AA , Leasing – Asset Accounting Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.