During SELECT INTO, BCP, or CREATE INDEX:
- Msg 1105, Level 17, State 2
Can't allocate space for object 'objname' in database 'dbname' because 'default' segment is full/has no free extents ..
- database does not have a space problem
- dbcc checkalloc reports a Msg 2502 on syslogs:
Msg 2502, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'myserver', Line 2:
Table Corrupt: A page is linked in more than one chain; check this page: page number=XXXX allocation status=XXX
- database was previously shrunk (for example: alter database dbname off device_name='5M')
- dbccc usedextents(dbname, 0,1,1) does not fix the issue
- starting ASE with traceflags 7408/7409 does not fix the issue
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE 16.0
unexplained 1105, default segment full, shrinkdb, shrink, segmap 0, Msg 2502, sysusages_check sysusages_check.ddl select sysusages calculate order , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.