1. Data Replication Monitor shows 'in progress' status for your replication
2. in SLG1 you see below error for Confirmation Message Upsert to Successfactors
Details : OData Upsert response:[LGN0004]You are not allowed to access OData APIs using Basic Auth or OAuth on a non-API server.
Error Code : Message No. HRSFEC_PTP102
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Trigger Point to Point Replication
2. Check in Data Replication Monitor, Status 'in progress' for records
3. Check in SLG1, Error is on confirmation message Odata Upsert
- Point to Point Replication for Confirmation Message upsert / update to Data Replication Monitor in Successfactors uses Odata API connection configured in sm59 > RFC : External HTTP Connections Type G. The only mode for authentication accepted is Basic Authentication. However ECP sends SAML assertion request instead to the Odata API server during upsert.
- When_RP_HRSFEC_SAML_CONFIG is enabled (available starting HR SP67/68 upgrade), configuration on this SAML should be set to the Successfactors Host and CompanyID and not with the API URL. This is used for SSO settings between SF EC and ECP not for PTP replication scenario.
- Go to the RP_HRSFEC_SAML_CONFIG report. (se38 > _HRSFEC_SAML_CONFIG)
Check and ensure the 'Host Address' is not using API URL and 'Company Instance' has correct information. See sample below.
- You can find the correct Bizx URL in this KBA depending on your data center - KBA 2089448
- See Section for full configuration settings : 'Automating the Employee Central Payroll Service Provider SAML 2.0 Configuration'
_HRSFEC_SAML_CONFIG, SP67 , SP68, Message No. HRSFEC_PTP102, LGN0004, You are not allowed to access OData APIs using Basic Auth or OAuth on a non-API server, In Progress, Data Replication Monitor , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-WS , SAP Web Services for SuccessFactors Integration , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , Problem