The queue with Function Module SAVEREPLICA is stuck in EWM in transaction SMQ2 with below errors:
- "Error during mapping: material XXXX does not exist", Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION088
- "Could not determine EWM stock data for: Storage Location AAAA BBBB", Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION112
- "Could not determine a logical system for system", Message no. /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION015
In case the same error is in SMQ1 in ERP side, then following error is displayed:
- "Error during mapping: material XXXX does not exist", Message no. SR053
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces (SCM-EWM-IF)
/SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, /SCWM/MDL_EXTPROD_READ_MULTI, SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP, entry, blocked, failed, unsuccessful, not successful, inbound, SYSFAIL, SMQ3, S4, inbound delivery distribute, qRFC monitor, posting, /SCWM/CL_ERP_STOCK_MAPPER, /SCWM/IF_STOCKID_MAPPING~GET_WME_ORG_BY_ERP_LOC, /SCWM/TMAPSTLOC_READ_SINGLE, iv_plant, iv_erp_plant, iv_stge_loc, iv_erp_stloc, iv_logsys, iv_erp_logsys, es_tmapstloc, ls_tmapstloc, DLVS, DLVS*, bus.sys, SR053, SR 053, /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION 015, /SCWM/INB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA, /SCWM/OUTB_DLV_SAVEREPLICA , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP , Interface ERP Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.