- You are doing a System Copy from DB2/400 to SAP ASE.
- While executing the SMIGR_CREATE_DDL program ST22 dump is generated with following error:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors CONVT_NO_NUMBER
ABAP Program SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB
Application Component BW-SYS-DB-SYB
Date and Time DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss
Unable to interpret "V6R1" as a number.
Error in the ABAP Application Program
The current ABAP program "SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB" had to be terminated because it
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Same error can also refer to "V7R1" instead of "V6R1".
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Netweaver - All versions
SMIGR_CREATE_DLL, ASE, V6R1, CONVT_NO_NUMBER, SAPLRSDU_UTIL_SYB, LRSDU_UTIL_SYBU24, RSDU_SUPPORTS_FEATURE_SYB, V7R1, DB4, OS/400, AS/400 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.