When trying to create a scheduled Change Audit Report, it is being shown an error once the submit button is clicked.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Change Audit Reports;
- Select the report you want to create;
- Insert a time range of less than 7 days;
- Mark the report as recurrent;
- Select a start date in the past and an end date in the future;
- Click to submit;
- Receives the error: First occurance time and Report End time are not valid. for Key XXXXXXXX with the index 0
Start Date of the scheduled Change Audit report is in the past. The Start date is the date when the report will start to be generated automatically, according to the time range and the recurrence informed. Since that, it needs to be setup as a future date.
When trying to configure a scheduled change audit report, please make sure to select a start date in the future so the report will start to be generated automatically after that date and time. The end date can be configured to a future date when you want the report stop running automatically.
First occurance time and Report End time are not valid, Change Audit Report, Scheduled, Recurrent, Recurrence, Start Date, End Date, Time Range, Audit, Change , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem